Swiss Association of Relocation Agents
Founded in 2003, our mission is to spread knowledge and understanding of the issues surrounding corporate mobility and to enhance industry performance standards by communication and education.
This year, we are celebrating our 20th anniversary, proud of everything that has been achieved and looking forward to a bright future.
We want to thank our sponsors for the celebration party
What are relocation services?
Relocation is both about people and their unique situations and about business expansion. Business needs are such today that it is imperative for a relocated employee to return to maximum productivity as soon as possible. If employees’ needs are not adequately met, at the end of the day, organizations fall short of optimising their ROI.
- Be the Swiss regional representative of EuRA (the European Relocation Association)
- Create a legal framework within which the Swiss Relocation Industry can grow and develop.
- Establish long term relationship with governmental authorities
- Promote the highest level of professionalism and quality services
- Encourage its members to undertake professional training
- Serve as a link between professional associations, partners and clients
- Track industry trends and disseminate information collated to its members
- Provision of support and legal advices for relocation professionals
- Provision of face to face training and webinars for members and HR Managers involved with relocation agencies
- Get together with the authorities, chamber of commerce, business partners and other associations
- Publication of industry relevant information both internally and externally
- Representation of the relocation industry with the media
- Contacts with similar associations in surrounding countries
- Negotiation of special discounts relevant to our members and their clients (books, insurance, banking, etc.)
SARA membership qualification is stringent and provides a guarantee of the quality and professionalism of its members. This in turn, is an element of added value both for companies already based in Switzerland or for those companies who may be calling upon our members’ services as they plan to relocate a business entity in our country. Key players of the Relocation Services domain in Switzerland have all joined this initiative. All members are required to abide by the Association’s Code of Conduct. Corporate Membership is also open to HR specialists of Swiss-based Corporations who deal with international mobility issues.
SARA is a member of The European Relocation Association (EuRA) which runs European certifications for European professionals under the auspices of its European Academy of Relocation Professionals, (EARP) as well as the EuRA Quality Seal, the world’s first accreditation program for relocation providers.
To know more about our Members & Membership’s Benefits click on “Our Members”
Our Executive Board
The Executive Committee conducts daily affairs and is competent to take all decisions and resolutions which do not fall under the jurisdiction of other governing bodies.
Day to day activities are coordinated by SARA’s Executive Officer.
Members of the Executive Committee are elected by the General Assembly to the absolute majority of votes represented.
The Committee is composed of:
President: Guillaume Bedat – Welcome Service
Treasurer: Gaël Constantin – Homenhancement
Member: Isabelle Chalifour – VisionApartments
Member: Myriam Gaillard – Auris Relocation
Member: Brigitte Napoly – Lodge Relocation
Member: Michaela Paz – Atlas International Movers
Member: Jimmy Bruzzese – The SMC
In order to assist the Executive Committee and the members, SARA nominated an Executive Officer in 2016:
Executive Officer: Sabine E. Baerlocher – Active Synapses
20th Anniversary Celebration – June 29, 2023 – Geneva
On June 29, 2023 at Jardin de Penthes in Geneva we will be celebrating our 20th anniversary together. To download the invitation as a pdf
Press release: Six prominent Global Mobility associations join forces to lead the industry towards a sustainable future
Six leading employee mobility associations from around the world today launched a global effort to ensure the industry is playing its part on environmental sustainability.
CAS in Global Mobility Management @ ZHAW
Finally in Switzerland a University programme dedicated to our business – A Certificate of Advanced Study in Global Mobility Management at ZHAW Zurich University of
Summer Apero – Zurich – August 2022
Tuesday, August 30, 5 pm Was open to all employees of our members’ companies. Took place at Hafen Enge Kiosk with participants from a dozen
Summer Apero – Geneva – July 2022
SUMMER APERO GENEVA Thursday, July 7, 6 pm@ Bateau Genève1 Quai Gustave Ador Open and Free for all employees or all of our member companies. Join
Chasseurs d’appartements – Pratiques qui dérangent
Réponse au reportage de la Télévision Suisse Romande passé aux infos du 26 avril 2021. Malheureusement, l’interview d’une demie-heure de Guillaume Bédat, membre du comité